Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Non Flushing Niacin Cholesterol

Treason

"Treason is a mold
green and soft as down:
it gnaws quietly and internally."
Francis Blanche

is certainly to avoid mold in the jar of jam, which I am eager. I am careful not to say what was in this big pot that I was hiding Carefully (bug, it's hard to write Cui there!) inassessible in a corner of the refrigerator. I have nothing left seems'. Desfois, yeah, I lied (and it is not pretty nice) or I pretend (you too, that's good) when I do pinch myself faillu. This happened several times. But I was silent-silent-mouth-sewn-if-you-talking-yourself-fucking. And so, I betrayed. Each morning, I smiled at the thought of what I began ': eat a little of that jam I had made just for me, there are some weeks, like a big égoïsse. Yes, but valid, there is atest. Almost atest. Soon, I cry all the tears tear my body body and I will have to wary eyes m'exp'ique before (yes, I have the vocabulary). My tears could be misinterpreted. A man whining like a wimp and dirty without reason atest to it as soon as he wakes up, it's serious-cheulou, right? There's whale looks like gravel under the aut '. So far confess right away that I have betrayed. And since I'm not that half of one (line '... Cui said that cunt out there), I dare not say in front. More respect, more cowardly (in other times, it looked soft balls, but hey, there's ladies of high respectability '- and some less, but we will not start quibbling - that read) it, you die. Understand me. There's what makes' fear. I assume no such betrayal, because it is not based on mere concealment of facts. The betrayal is much deeper, much more painful than that, my zinfints. It is complex, these things. That is simp ', the last year I decided not to ... turning his back on ... Rhâââ! M'enfin, comprite you have, what, do not force me to say! ... I sulk, Vala. I sulk and I decided that I would go back any time soon, my faith. She had only to make me a bad shot his mother trafalgar Life. It's true kwouâ! ... Brief. I get on certainly say that it is unworthy of me, and that denying its origins, it is pure treason and that I deserve to be sent to Guantanamo (before it closes anyway) or be cursed and Remaud on generations and generations (that is ziozios highly appreciated treachery as last summer). Well, after all, it so be it! ... Anyway, I say again, I say it twice or thrice, or atest nor less, I go back not in Britain. Na. Pisque and with that betrayal is not complete (like cake), know that I would now see there if I am: in Corsica. Once the OCCAZ 'runs again, I get. Yeah first edzatement on Board. I will not atest tatiguer meninges ('end, the little I have left) to fly up there when I can enjoy a trip on the water, rocked by the swell (going- y qu'tu Degoul). Anyway, the arch-betrayal is consumed, main'nant. Proof! ... Strawberry Jam

citrus in Corsica


Ingredients 500 g strawberries gariguette; 1 district citron confit (preserved in syrup) * 4 small clementines brandy * , 350 g granulated sugar , 1 pinch of myrtle powder * 1 lemon juice

* Products purchased Corsica (Propriano in the main street facing the harbor)

Procedure

Preparation time: 20 min. + 15 min. Rest - Cooking time: about 8 min. + 2 min. - Material: 1 jam thermometer or a thermometer probe

Wash strawberries and dry them. Hull them, then cut each strawberry in 2. Prepare a syrup with sugar and lemon juice in saucepan. Put the sugar to melt over low heat, turn off the heat, add pinch myrtle powder. Dip the strawberries in syrup, stir and let stand 15 minutes. Drain the district of candied citron, cut into small cubes and set aside. Do the same with clementines, cut them into 4. Bring the syrup with strawberries to a boil at 115 ° C. Stir frequently and gently with a wooden spoon. Skim frequently. Off the heat, add the diced citron and pieces of clementines. Turn to cook for 2 minutes at a rolling boil. Remove from heat and immediately pour the jam jar. Screw the lid and turn (twist-off effect ) to ensure the conservation of the jam.

soon,
Tit'

0 comments:

Post a Comment