Thursday, September 2, 2010

Funny Save The Date Verses

was good enough for us yet * Blueberry-almond cake, and the corner of the world

Mornings flickering.
Barefoot on their tips and the glossy floor, I advance staggered into the kitchen and I still half-closed eyes when I watch the milk on the verge of boiling. No radio, I still listen to my dreams.
And as I dragged too, I burn my tongue with hot chocolate.
The back is hard! Life seems easier in Biarritz, constructed in the sofa in the Naked Lunch to leaf through cookbooks, leaning on the troquet near Les Halles with champagne and tapas, focusing on the flavors of ice cream (yogurt? Coconut? straciatella? lemon?), employed to photograph the waves at the foot Lighthouse divided on this blue skirt Lily of the valley, be amazed by the andouille Basque Espelette ... I think it all a little tight heart the day I returned to the hospital. I wonder how much he must love his job not to be a little sad when you empty the bag and that the range until the next time.
(Until very late twenties passed, I never went on vacation and I welcomed the first days of July with a dull anguish. I remember as a child, I fantasized about the images that flashed across bottling television, with expression from the mouth of the journalist who reminded me what I did not qualify the crossover August . I was generally very sad summer, I found that everything was perfectly sun insulting when you're bored to death)
I did not know that sometimes the rapture occurs unexpectedly.
I advise you, in this fall as balm to the heart radical, get late August, early September . I had seen long ago but a careful and moved revisionnage tenfold my affection for this movie. I quite warmed G. during the days that followed, telling her as Jeanne Balibar (mowed and left but who knows about Vietnamese restaurant) my queue chills when she believes in what she has yet more to know the love of Mathieu Amalric, who you may know, even a tour of an apartment, has a charm. Coloring how characters will seek to deceive, to hesitate, not to understand but-in-fact-if-but-otherwise enchanted me. He's just living his life, but it's a bit complicated.
It therefore follows the separation of Jenny and Gabriel, the latter emerging feelings for a girl addicted to fantasy Tac-Tac-o and Loto Sportif , Anne, while a mutual friend, writer, Adrian, who himself lives a story sensitive with Vera, a high school girl with short hair, is dying of an old disease. But this is not so much a film about death than about what his death reveals themselves to what are, for the living. And this new force this spring in autumn, which helped me when the morning was too vacillating.
On a more real, to feel stronger than the cruel leaders, non-existent bank accounts, complicated families and friends who go, do not hesitate to prepare a cake with blueberries.


The recipe Julia, with cassis, is to follow blindly, and even if it keeps very well with the almond paste, pieces of cake left behind is covered with delicious milk well costs.
I just dropped a bit proportions.

Blueberry and almond cake
-4 eggs

-200g-120g of sugar with almond paste, grated 190g flour

60g butter, 500g of blueberries
-

Whisk eggs and sugar until frothy and foamy.
Add the almond paste and flour, mixing well each time.
Pour batter into buttered and floured.
Divide fruit surface by pushing a little.
Cover with slices of butter, sprinkle with a little sugar and bake about 45 minutes in an oven at 200 degrees.

* The couple who visited the apartment that Gabriel and Jenny are going to leave a little pout and feel, as Jenny, a little sad when people visit the apartment that we are leaving soon, with the lips pinches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment