Thursday, November 4, 2010

What Do I Use To Seal Paint On Metal

The quarrels have secrets-a kind of pad thai-

At the foot of the bed in my bag on the table for breakfast, secretly if the conference is boring, subways crowded, with a tea, a few grapes, squares of chocolate or a piece of cake, Just Kids Patti Smith does not leave me.
There are of course the atmosphere, room 1017 of the Chelsea Hotel, which despite its shabby bathrooms welcomes its carpeted corridors all wildlife New York art of the 70s, but obviously his relationship with Mapplethorpe who provoked in me a strange thrill. I imagine her with her long hair, scarves and sandals frayed, he with a hat, necklaces and he made clear his T-shirt, take the subway to Coney Island where the game stands tatty, the cotton candy and hot dogs at Nathan's, stuffed with sauerkraut, delight. She also likes chicken pies, sandwiches, cheese and mustard with lettuce on bread with poppy seeds or pellets, those of his mother. He loves chocolate milk, and he gently mocked her when she orders not to jam a donut with his coffee, but a French cruller "The only thing you like in there, it ' is that it's French! "I can not
how more about them, their love that nourishes their art, their nights, sometimes sadness. And how all this has resonated with me. Indescribable. This
early autumn has the taste of pears poached in vanilla, fried mushrooms with a little garlic and parsley in a soup with some butternut ravioli Romans, but also permanently severed friendships. One evening, for the first time in several months, I hear the voice of S. through the handset of the phone always too cold. In the background, there is a piano song that I do not recognize. Any attempt at explanation is futile everyone is so convinced that the other does not love her enough, and sometimes not at all, it seems impossible to envisage a peaceful relationship. The only common opinion is issued You hurt me too. He said, however If you think I never think of you and I hear light a cigarette. But he smiles when I think I recognize in his I'm a little jaded melancholy one of the replicas of Louis Garrel in The beautiful person. Only you to do that. But you know, even if you miss me, I do not want to see you.
Life is complicated.
One day while returning from work, I found in my office, near the cameras, a small bouquet of pink, powder pink, in the Scandinavian vase that you had brought back from a weekend in Paris and lonely. When I think of it, or your hand in my hair in the film, thermos of tea with a little note to the return of custody, the madeleines that you went looking for a break at work, your indulgence for my pictures blurred and overexposed, your patience when you explain to me psychoanalysis, your joyful enthusiasm to each of my outbursts (even if it involves the purchase of a cape *), each of our few arguments seems a huge waste.
To be forgiven, when I viciously taken away, I slipped under his door small drawings (as it will look in secret pastries for snacks reconciled) and then I move to one of his favorite dishes, a pad thai well noted.


Pad Thai definitely not orthodox but really good
The sauce recipe is directly inspired by that of Pim , and it changes everything. To do this, you need the tamarind. I bought it in flexible plate without nuclei. You by taking a small half and you dissolve well in 125mL of boiling water, the most practical being to wait until the mixture cools down and do it with your fingers (clean but you do not have to like me after being in outer Departments of Surgery, rub them with soap as a fierce five minutes). Then you filter the mixture and gently warm you in a small saucepan with 125mL palm sugar and fish sauce 125ml . The sauce is ready!
Then, it all depends on taste. You can make a vegetarian pad thai with tofu (I hear the voice of G. express some reservations, coughing discreetly) Chicken, shrimp (he prefers the version of chicken and shrimp).
The procedure is simple and fast. Make sure you have all your ingredients at hand. The first was chicken.
Heat oil in a pan, when it is hot (but not smoking, watch out!), Pour in the chicken chopped (I cut it into tiny pieces) and stir well. After a few minutes, add a small clove of garlic crushed and a little sauce. It's time to add noodles you've cooked the prior screening (while the sauce ingredients were mixed for example). Pour a generous shot of the sauce and mix thoroughly. Add egg and a small handful of chives chopped and serve with a smile (as well as peanuts and a dash of lemon and green pepper . Feel free to add some same sauce base).
(very good, though my way is definitely heretical and that the photo does not match the object)

* thank you to P. have borne the delays capesques!

0 comments:

Post a Comment