Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What Machine Cantricepts

Anatomy Lesson or how the bird eats it all!?

The problem of the bird, in general, is that he is very greedy, he has a stomach GROOOS like this and the more he eats the more he is greedy and eats more than his GROOOS stomach is like that.

The problem of the bird, in particular, is that he is very stressed by periods and that during these stressful times it is not only delicious, it was not just a stomach GROOOS like this No, the problem is that he eats so, yes it devours everything that passes under the tab: biscuits, chocolate, bread. And the crumbs of biscuits and chocolate and bread tried in vain to escape his terrible beaked. And if that does not, he does not hesitate to swallow a spoon or ladle the butter, cream, milk and even the skin that forms when milk has boiled too. And if he could, although I think it flies even swallow the can of olive oil that comes from the south there where the cans of olive oil it grows even the arb 'and it is excellent even drink like that.

The problem of the bird, in this moment I write these few lines is that it is not only delicious, it was not just a stomach GROOOS like this is that it is in full good times of high stress and therefore it eats, yes, it eats! And everyone knows that eat like that without other purpose than to hold his stomach in order not to let the mind racing, no other effect than to feather a bit more than it is already. See more ...


the top of my 1809 mm - yes, I know what you mean, I'm a rather large bird like me, but this does not justify this - I would reach in this regime soon quintal. OUCH! When we think there are still 3 ½ years I was a good 20 pounds less and could see my chocolate bars - those found in sit-ups, not those who are now in my backpack for my four hours - when I could still put on a T-shirt shrink modestly.

I know, I know, dear reader / plucked dear reader (s) or not, I can be the object of your wildest fantasies and I just put them in a big hit behind the head you revealing my maddening new measurements. But you'll understand the bird it is less and less to take off the f *** out of his chair so it sucks and he said it is high time to do something. Then the bird, he did something that I went to check my blood (good and bad) cholesterol in the hope that the results were so catastrophic that we should then stop any net damage. Alas, nothing happened! Top tip my results. AND MEEERDE! ... So the bird is returned to see his doctor because he likes this one it makes no nasty bites that hurt and the doctor he explained at length that the metabolism of the bird it is for many in remplumage the untimely recent months. All this in fact is just because of the anatomy of the bird. Anatomy crap!

Indeed

(see diagram below), the bird, it is also oddly formed:
- 1 spout sugar
- 1 Å“ufophage,
- 1 artichoke heart,
- 1 foie gras,
- 1 belly Brittany
- bone marrow,
- etc.

So, in short he said the doctor, the beautiful bird he has done all the efforts of the world (Ahem! ... Yes, we do not believe for a second, but hey ...), nothing will change, the bird it is built like that!

So therefore, to hell with green vegetables, fresh fruit, hunting calories and live finger (hand!) In whipped cream flavored with tonka bean!


Yes, I know it's pitiful ...

soon,

Tit'

0 comments:

Post a Comment