Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Carbon Monoxide Peak Readings

"I fell in my garden ..."

While I am very, very quiet, very strong indeed absent, but I am still not very far behind you, there. It's me who reads over your shoulder, Vui Vui. I know is désagréab ', but like that and worse is all. Meanwhile, nothing prevents you from actively participating in the second International Photography Contest Culinary . I was indeed invited by Chef Damien ( www.750g.com ), to participate in this contest as a jury for the Prix food bloggers.

I expect that you explode you to shine my taste buds drooling and my pupils ... or vice versa, I know, hold! ;)

How to compete?

The Price of food bloggers will reward the user who produces the best image from a recipe on the theme of plant the plate. "I down in my garden ... ", it tells you something?

blogger must submit a photograph and recipe (3 maximum per blogger) on his blog and the Facebook account of 750 grams by encouraging users to comment on his photography.

The contest will be open from August 10 to October 15, 2010.

The choice of the winner?

Ten photographs obtained with the most comments on Facebook will become finalists.

Ten other photographs will be selected for their artistic quality by a jury under the leadership of Isabelle Rozenbaum, food photographer (see www.oreille-culinaire.fr and http://www.rozenbaum.com/ ) Chef Damien Site culinary www.750g.com, Jean-Pierre Stephan, president and founder of the International Festival of Photography and Culinary blogger culinary Tit 'of Blog Num Num Birdy! [that's bibi!].

Among this total of twenty photographs in the competition, ten will be chosen by the same jury, including that of the winner of food bloggers.

Awards

The winner will win a meal for two at Alain Passard www.750g.com offered by a robot KitchenAid Artisan, and will receive the trophy "Golden Lens Award of Culinary Bloggers" during the evening of the Festival Awards Ceremony, 9 November 2010, Espace Mobalpa (Paris).

The second and third prizes will be awarded per 750 grams. The photograph has received the greatest number of comments will also be rewarded.

The ten winning photographs will be exhibited at the Salon Culinaire de Soissons Blog on 20 and 21 November 2010.

About

For more information, www.festivalphotoculinaire.com

soon,

Tit'

0 comments:

Post a Comment