Monday, October 18, 2010

Bedding-urban Outfitters

Happiness bothers me now Chicken crystal-Sophie Brissaud

Sitting cross-legged on the floor of the desert, I was crying with laughter, I even almost choke on my tea eternal. By sorting the many papers piled up for years in the plastic drawers of a cabinet made acceptable by disguising its anterior with a pretty fabric , I found a little story that I painstakingly wrote the I was seventeen years (yes, when one is not serious). It told the story of Antoine, who wanted to be a director but of necessity had forced him to be a teacher, of Frederick, who was internal medicine and who was destined to work in the humanitarian and Hannah (I really wanted the two "h"), a girl who was just incredibly beautiful, intelligent and funny. I was afraid of nothing and my text was interspersed with clips of songs to do with the plot, as an outline of the current blog. One does not remake. When the story begins, Anthony Frederick will look at the airport. This few days earlier had sent his friend he had three statuettes Malian named Intelligence, Power and Love. I still laugh.
(Yet, at the time, I was super proud of this fiction. I had sent a copy to another J. and E. In fact, I never knew what they had thought . It is probably best) ****

The past always end up catching me but sometimes it's happy.
One day in early October, I received a message from S, who invited me to his thesis. It was strange, since I met S. four years ago when we were outside the Great kids, a pediatric internship that I loved it, probably one of my favorite hospital placements (in fact, the only one I liked). I still remember some patients. R. because he asked me to help him for a comment made to a poem by Baudelaire ("My child, my sister, / thinking of the sweetness / là-bas/vivre go together!") and A. because she did not want any more swallow anything and it was the first time I was confronted with that conundrum then.
S., meanwhile, had the kindness What have few medical students and I still remember that we exchanged confidences in the small dressing room at the time to put on our gowns. During his oral argument, I found calm and precise, I was really proud to know, and I know it will be a good doctor. I know little about his past but enough to be touched to see his family that day and his mother, delighted and excited.
was a great moment, and I needed to walk home from college that evening, the wind in their hair and cheeks. I took the longest way to keep this memory with me so happy, I was unable to board the subway and face looks unknown, who would not understand.
****
G. rushed home from work on a Tuesday evening, there was a meeting for "Heartbeats" at 20h and we rendezvous at the architectural wart what the multiplex Rennes. Unfortunately it happens that in this place vulgar and ugly, this film where you are greeted by columns of candy and promotions on the popcorn, that stuff where the girl who sells the tickets you requested "In OT, you go there anyway? " , well there is the movie you really want to see. Especially when you love someone else you recommend it to warm just out of his own session. I stamped with impatience.
So, although there is plenty of references very supported, I loved the vintage dresses, frothy milkshakes during the weekend in the countryside, the squares of white sugar and brown sugar in a checkerboard pattern in the box iron, we deplore the fact that there is more madeleines for tea time, the scene in front of the old typewriter, the tangerine sweater, letters exchanged and especially, of course, which incorporates Rimbaud's verse "That night ... you come back to the dazzling cafes, / You ask for beer or lemonade ..." , and someone I like a guest star ironic for the ultimate celebration.
(well, after I have a little depressed when I was reminded that Xavier Dolan was barely 21 years old)

**** Right now, it's a bit confusing, life's like this post, completely disjointed, and trying to cope. I try, when I cut the park of the hospital not always in a hurry under red trees, not to worry. Not to worry for the thesis that does not advance at all, not to worry for some patients who do not go well at all, not to worry because the friends are away, do not m make of it because there's always something wrong, but I know only too well that I can never stop worrying.
Except when I start a recipe Sophie Brissaud ! As I never tire or her pig sauce or plum his flan Kiri (I like it because it mastered the splits), it made me want to try her "Chicken Crystal .


The bird is immersed in a boiling broth flavorful (chili, onions, garlic, gingmenbre) is poached and covered for several hours, fire extinguished.
Finally, the texture of the flesh is very nice, soft and silky, subtly spiced. Broth on He is used to cook rice to accompany the chicken. I liked mixing the hot rice with minced chicken still warm, the salad very fresh, a little soy sauce and pepper. A good way to face on Sunday evening and his little cockroach usual.

Chicken crystal Sophie Brissaud
-a well-bred chicken
-50g ginger, peeled and sliced
-a bunch of spring onions
-three cloves of garlic, peeled peppers
-3 to 4 Whole-rock salt

-many peppercorns

Prepare the broth: In a casserole cast, together half the onions, half the ginger, garlic, pepper and salt in sufficient quantity to make it look a bit too much salt in enough water to submerge the chicken.
Insert the remaining ginger and scallions in chicken.
Bring the broth to a boil, place the chicken, cover the casserole. Wait for resumption of boiling (by ear), keep three minutes then stop the fire.
Let stand five hours.
At dinner time, take some broth to prepare a rice too good.
Before serving, allow the salad chopped, soy sauce and pepper.
For dessert, we went to the grocery store open until midnight to buy some chocolate biscuits. This time it was the Prince, because we like to soak in the milk cold. I handed the dishes overnight.

other chickens?
chicken with honey, lime and mango from my mom
The chicken coca chicken

drunken chicken-cinema
Fried Chicken (Japanese Tori No karaage)

0 comments:

Post a Comment