Sunday, May 16, 2010

Digital Foto Discount Down

I can not get used to it too

Yesterday afternoon, ultimately not too many people at Rose Bakery *, and consequently in the window not robbed, I observed the alignment of a gourmand raspberry cake, a cake green tea and raspberry, a lemon cake, a marbled chocolate cheesecake with a (huge, smooth), their little carrot cakes (thick and cylindrical ice cold), scones galore transparent in their bowl, brown pies, strawberry tarts, lemon tarts.
I already dizzy.
Above orange juice, banana and raspberry we established the program in the afternoon. In the queue that has grown after our arrival, two boys were complaining about the lack of a "brunch" (?), Two friends were reluctant to desert the premises in favor of a Japanese not far away, a young woman with a bun on the side has finally decided to take out (green asparagus with parmesan cheese and a micro slice of cake with raspberries).
I resisted the call of the piece of buttered bread ritually used to wait, and I did not regretted when a waitress asked braid long before me plate of scrambled eggs with a cheese scone and ratatouille. Everything was hot, well seasoned and offered a nice mix of textures.
I had almost finished my plate, I listened G. establish a certain theory of rocket, when I felt a gaze on me, of people leaving the queue to join a table in the back of the room. I looked up and there, beside me, there was Vincent Delerm, shy smile and big glasses. He said Hello, Hello I answered, and I felt very stupid to the last bite of cheese scone that I was going swallowing. Then nothing, disappearance, reappearance, a silent look, a departure.
I apologize for the futility of words but if you have any monitoring well, you can understand that I had then some difficulty keeping my mind on the choice of dessert.
(I took a strawberry tart)
Later, sitting on a bench waiting for a dress is too big to fit my size, I tried to explain to G. why I was overcome with anguish crossbred dull sadness. It was first recalled that six years ago, when I lamented the fact that Valerie Mréjen was coming to Nantes and me who loves her job, boo boo, I was not able to see, G. said "But you would say anything if you met her?" . I remained silent. Then there is the same, as experience shows, what can I say to Vincent Delerm?
You know, I listen your songs every day and I like how you say inseparable friends / Who separated or Bah I recognize myself a lot in your song about the queue waiting for a meeting of Annie Hall because I also saw him in a micro film of the street Champollion first . In short, too bad anyway.
Because what I really want to say do not take one sentence, can not take just a minute or even three. But it is hopelessly impossible to expect anything.

Tomorrow, we will discuss movies, books and shortbreads (chocolate or not, nothing is decided yet).

* rue des Martyrs, my favorite, because in the third, I remember the neighbors absolutely inconsistent and futile and service for the least minimum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment