Sunday, May 2, 2010

How To Adjust A Chin Strap On A Lacrosse Helmet

Is it equivalent to you? It lacquered pork sandwich my mother-

She used to tell that on the way to school, she liked buying such a sandwich at a street vendor who was grilling the pieces of pork on a small brazier. It had to be careful of not to try the navy blue uniform class anyway because it was she who was employed in a laundry, which was done by hand in boiling water, soap and wooden board.
She also said that white bread, French baguette, food was a bit posh, like milk, which was reserved for children when they are sick. For her part, she liked the sweetened condensed milk and I have often seen, for snacks in France, spilling on white bread, exactly. She also said that
breakfast, she had a weakness for rice soup with dried fish, this soup she prepared rice when it was my turn to be sometimes a sick child and I loved the salmon with crumbs and soy sauce.
As my grandmother, whom I have always criticized (including the poor) to grill the meat too, as nobody knows how the rolls stuffed with glutinous rice (or banana soy / breast of pork, all cooked steamed in banana leaves), sesame fritters and coconut cakes-pumpkin, all that my mother left him. However, even if it prepares dishes Cambodian too good, she quickly developed a great interest in French cooking, which resulted in a viewing curious and amused cuisine of the musketeers and purchase as soon as was possible, in a casserole orange Le Creuset enamel.
While often made fun of the fact that I can find exciting to eat a portion of pie on his plate returned ( "This is something very French it mama you know!" ) and the rabbit with prunes is an impossible, she quickly sought ways to make meatballs, beef with carrots, ratatouille or Basque chicken. The leek vinaigrette and asparagus mimosa-it seemed almost cosmic, not talking about the shepherd's pie.
I speak ill of Cambodia (and I'm sometimes a little sad when I hear "How well you speak French!" ), but I vividly remember the words denoting any food. The sandwich my mom could decide Noum Paing saink palak . normally composed of barbecued pork with pickled shredded carrots, sliced cucumber, chives, chili and hoisin sauce, but that day at home, some things were missing. It was not bad (although I have obviously not found the taste of it from my mom)
It's pretty easy to do actually. We must prepare a marinade with a clove of crushed garlic , 1 Tbs salt , 2.5 CS Maggi sauce , 3CS sugar and pepper . Rubbed out a piece of roast pork loin in with this mixture and allowed to marinate for 24 hours, turning once.
The next day, we roasted a long time, until golden and caramelized, de-icer in regularly. The best part is it is still hot when preparing the sandwiches. For
the carrot salad must be heated in a small cassetole 6CS sugar, 1 Tbs salt and 10cl rice vinegar until dissolved. Let cool while you grind a bunch of carrots (I am large grater holes) and then assemble them in a bowl with the sauce. Let stand overnight in the refrigerator then taste and add salt or sugar to taste.
It only remains to put it all together (and be sure to take good baguette! In Rennes, I'm pretty adept William sourdough baguette from the bakery Hoche but otherwise near the hospital, there is this incredible street bakery in Paris where I stopped this morning to take a bread spelled quite warm, a soft and golden braided brioche and croissants, argh, G. said it was imperative to include them in our future test growing blind).
Now you know everything about the barbecued pork sandwich of my mom, the end of a myth then! It really is the sandwich of my childhood, who consoles all that my mother prepared in advance for me as a kit for Wednesday mornings spent alone at home (and I find it hard to wait until noon to eat , generally ten and a half, I was sitting cross-legged on my bed to make it a lot).

0 comments:

Post a Comment