Thursday, May 6, 2010

Natuzzi Leather Furniture Cape Cod

We like this place (and chocolate biscuits)

It is both a refuge and place of all celebrations (birthday on the terrace in the summer contest successful, a masterpiece in cinema).
It's quick detour in the early evening to see what is the slate that day.
is the joy of being greeted by servers when passing in the street, just like that (or go to the hairdresser). This observation
discreet deliveries of vegetables in their wooden crates if you cross the area early in the morning.
is two minutes from the house, just off the Place du Calvaire (this is for me to choose a dessert).
My favorite table is at the edge of a window. In December, there is a small tree in spring, a bouquet of tulips or anemones.
The restaurant is divided into two rooms. It's in the first side bar, that things happen the most interesting. It provides a small view of the kitchen (about salamanders and super heavy pans, it turns dry) and offers a wide panorama of Marianne, when it does not agitated over the legs, roasted chicken or ham bone, made conversation with the series regulars who dine at the counter behind which she sprinkles the meat, cut, set them up with love, or something like that. A 21heures is the daily ritual, one that sees land of familiar faces (Book of ...), comics big boys who kiss only Marianne and toast pronto. The mystery hangs over this troop, where they dine on weekends when the restaurant is closed? In general, it always crosses some of the same figures, characters from downtown, the ones that recognizes market, bakery, or pushing through the Parliament Square in no hurry to firms secrets. Sometimes there to micro-surprises, the market of paper stuck now in his third glass, a little girl with red glasses who claims a bib bleeding, the willowy wife of a musician who takes a bit more rice milk.
In the second room ... I could hardly describe the atmosphere because we never. I made the mistake to take two super friends one evening when more Marianne was not there ... It was worse, I'm sorry. The attraction seems to be the dessert table that depends on the promises undertaken by Marianne at check "Come back tomorrow I'll do the tart with figs!" I never tasted but the lemon tart and the chocolate is too terrible. There also the chocolate mousse, iced nougat served with a sauce of orange, hazelnut cake, the clafoutis Mirabelle in a large bowl of prunes in wine.
I have in mind an exceptional dining experience where there were trays of seafood, offered almost in a whisper by a waitress in extra time when we looked at the slate. There followed a moment of excitement when they found funny that there was no appropriate instrument to sample the winkles. I regaled me lobsters, huge stack at the time Marianne has put on the table a piece of fresh butter. I also remember the entire evening Past there, drinking delicious wines (all are natural and are listed on school exercise books) after three shared desserts. Winter dinners are wonderful because they do not serve mashed summer, a voluptuous model, the ideal receptacle for burning the roast juices.
is a place that feels good, always dulls the sorrows.
Tuesday evening, G. could not stay at home, the fridge was empty and my heart was sad (very complicated problems at work, it seems that I'm a bad super lazy individualist zero. The situation is absurd, but can be expensive. I obviously leaves nothing to be reflected patients but when one of them asked me if I'm alright, I bite my lip discreetly) then hop, I went. Royal welcome, as usual, ten times that each of my loneliness began to console even though I told them that I will find G. once the meal is over. They installed me at the end of the counter, perfect view of the kitchen. The regulars were discussing with the head in the best way to prepare fried potatoes, opinions were divided. I was given the rare beef tenderloin as I love soft as marshmallows, delicious with mustard. And then I was offered dessert, I chose brioche, served warm, containing raisins and rum, as a thick comforter and caramel surrounded by milk, fresh. I could take a second hand.
Something I've done twice in one week and disappear in the blink of an eye, they are shortbread filled with chocolate Mengwe ! The nibble with a glass of cold milk was an activity with soothing. Like discovering that white fringed pink ranunculus opened their petals in a small vase near the piano.


The shortbread filled with chocolate Mengwe
For twenty-
Shortbread 250g flour 60g
-salted butter cut into small pieces 120g sugar
-blond
-1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder -1 egg + 1
yellow brush
-2CS 2CS + milk for brushing the dough-
spreads: while there, it's up to you. I think that used by Mengwe (Rapunzel brand) is very good because it has a good taste of chocolate but to be here, take the bus, what a story. So, I made it once with the Chocolade (chocolate spread Jean Hervé) and it was very good but the second When I tried with the Nut-Nut and there, although I do not like it usually is absolutely addictive!

Mix flour, sugar and yeast.
Add butter and sand at your fingertips.
Beat egg with milk and pour into the well.
Mix together quickly to form a paste that is film and chill in refrigerator at least an hour.
After this time, roll out the dough very thinly on a floured surface.
Cut out circles (I think it is 3-4cm).
On half of them, place a large teaspoon of chocolate spread and close with each other half circles. Seal the edges well.
Glaze with mixture of egg yolk, two tablespoons of milk.
Cook ten minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees (it goes pretty quickly).

The Corkscrew (a place where you're likely to pass me on Friday night!)
Chapter 2 rue Rennes
February 1999 79 43 43

0 comments:

Post a Comment