Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Average Salary Male Model

cherries Morangis

I disappeared. Hop, flew The Bird! I left my pots, my pots and my gluttonous, I do not know what state I wander. I leave you with a promise to return very soon and winter frosts and who were late from cool my enthusiasm. Spring is now almost faded, while the summer just to exist. I neglected you and I return but because I still crimson from any language a pleasure I want to share with you.

Sunday I picked cherries Morangis. Some would say "in Morangis" because it is not listed here, or known in this endemic name and because I've picked up in Morangis. However, I decree that these cherries are beautiful and many cherries Morangis, report the fact that I am a connoisseur of the thing, as every bird-eater, who respects himself and have a unique taste, a taste of Morangis. So Sunday, I picked cherries Morangis.

Sunday - not one, but no matter, time is a relative concept - I picked up some beautiful stalks of white flowers of black elder Longpont. Some - the same pain in the ass for sure! - Say "at Longpont" because there is no species black elderberry endemic Longpont could give his name. However, I decree that those flowers were from two beautiful feet elderberry Longpont, report the fact that I say nothing but I think still I do what I want! ...

Sunday, returning to Morangis Longpont (and not the reverse, otherwise it is not possible), I planted my fingers into the tender flesh of this little cherry juicy and sweet as desired, to remove the core This nucleus, which was so often the way to my throat once, when I spent my afternoons in the beautiful cherry godmother, rue de la Paix, the feet firmly on the penultimate rung of the ladder for me to gobble Napoleon cherries cherries will long be my favorite. This flesh so beautiful and so dark, I made jam (Well, so?) Which mixed with elderberry syrup of recent date, have taken an incredible amount in the mouth. To me the delicious jam! ...

cherry jam and elderflower syrup

Relieved sugar, the jam will not keep forever. Consume quickly and keep cool while waiting to be tasted. At the same time, I am convinced that will also need some time to devour it as time to prepare.

Ingredients 500 g of meat and dark sweet cherries, 250 g brown sugar, juice of 1 lemon, 3 tablespoons syrup Elderberry House, 1 CC agar-agar powder

Procedure

Day 1 - Wash and dry fruits. Cut them in half and remove the stones. In a large glass bowl, mix cherries, lemon juice, sprinkle with sugar and tablespoons of elderberry syrup. Leave to marinate in fridge for an hour, then mix well. In a high-sided pan, pour the preparation and take it lightly to a boil. Remove from heat. Book.

Day 2 - The next day, bring to a boil. With a candy thermometer, check the concentration of the syrup to 105 ° C. Skim. Once the temperature reached, add the agar-agar powder mixed with a spoonful of sugar, then bring to a simmer for 2 minutes. Mix well and pour into jars own good that you will return once closed to sterilize "English".

Oh, wait, not so fast, I've not told the end of the story! ... Because there is a history and throughout history, there must be an end. Though. Here, I'm not sure that it ends so soon ...

Sunday, I was picking cherries and I was Morangis jams, but ...

I quickly regretted. I saw the picture here: I had not taken enough and this wonderful part quickly, very quickly. No other choice: he had to go back to picking! This morning, neither one nor two, until I escape Morangis, the basket under his arm and I go back door on the ground the proud owner these trees laden with fruit. He kindly give me the day before reluctantly some of these babies, not sure he agrees to sacrifice her once again become a bird as twisted as me. And worse, by the way, I think he has enough, that all trees are not yet ripe, he will not notice the disappearance of two or three poor (kilos) cherries. After all, the parakeets would be happy to charge my place and they are not being told anything. I just mounted the ladder, head into the foliage as it was in the clouds when you're all happy, and the mouth spitting nuclei in bursts, I perceived a movement a few feet below. Then I saw a mastodon advance: half man, half-demon, the impressive stature, rage at the corner of the mouth, look full of flashes red blood, the animal seemed ready to do battle with the robber low- court than I am. Me, not the foolish bird I carapate to the top of the ladder I climb, I hang a branch and ask myself, just the time of losing the stool and basket of cherries in the invective of the poor man I robbed, to hear it. Dizzy all to have kept pinching and hand in the bag, as a (bird) blue, I tried to get back quickly to find out how my emotions run away.

Meanwhile, the bear licked evil landowner (let's call him Jean-Luc, as the name Jean-Luc is well suited to bear especially when they are not licked, and land owners) , opened the gate, whistled vaguely with his fingers, and I could see tumbling down in torrents from the other side of the orchard, another behemoth, a canine one, which was posted under the tree, without a bark or a growl, without showing teeth, but with a look so piercing that it I would have turned to stone if I dared to cross and which spoke volumes about his intentions enough were I the slightest gesture toward the exit door. Despite my confusion over and apologies that I threw for the Jean-Luc, her - because the dog is a bitch - I was watching and did not budge!

Now I wish I could get, eh, my Pomeranians, eh, Jean-Luc, you'll z'être nice. Rhooo, will gift ', it was just a little blaguounette, a few cherries and nothing worse valààà, hinhin-hinhin-hinhin *! ... [LAUGHS * YELLOW]

you soon ... well, if I go! ;)
Tit'

0 comments:

Post a Comment