Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nissan Xterra Rear Cup Holders

The Taste of Tea

But I tried on several occasions. I did
drafts, I selected the songs, I read books by the tens disc, I did some sketches, I thought about titles, I consulted the dictionary of film I reread old books, I selected memories, I watched videos, I crossed out, erased, cursed, again, was almost abandoned.
not write a ticket. Too much to tell. No apparent coherence. Events sometimes dubious value. I decided to write short episodes every day (enough to keep you going for at least a week).
The first post in the series could be called The Taste of Tea *
The storefront is discreet but if one is vigilant, as G, can not miss the delicate clay teapots, trays Wooden grooved and long list of teas.
The waitress in jeans and large soft vintage tennis is a bit surly at first contact, but quickly softened when it comes to describing the teas themselves and how to serve them (a little complicated, large thermos proposed is quite heavy and tables close enough). It also makes additions with a big abacus. Computational speed is absolutely baffling.
The card seems a bit austere but the steam shrimp dumplings are plump and terribly sensual, drunken chicken served with black sauce with chives is soft and silky, pork and ink is like a journey. For dessert, only the balls of glutinous rice green tea served hot with warm mashed azuki were tested, and adored.
teas have delightful names ( Rain flowered, Everlasting water ...) and obviously delicious.
You even have a chance to meet Simon Francis (search the tie!)
Tch'a 6 rue Pont de Lodi in Paris
* A view with a big pot of tea with flowers Cherry

Tomorrow, I still hesitate, we will discuss ice grass or rosemary or dried noodles ...
you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment