Thursday, July 15, 2010

What Does It Mean When Cervix Is Soft And Low

Songs of Love

The party had already started a few days ago already.
the middle of the night, a little wind on the ramparts overlooking the beach and rocks, he said Pay attention to your dress when I tried to settle down in comfort and style on the stone railing. Further down, the waves repeated their big rollers. In the distance of ships thanked the tireless lighthouse. On our skin, the taste of salt because of swimming in the early afternoon. Few words were exchanged, the hair constantly brought back behind the ear to the wind, I think everyone was thinking about this day full of joy. Later in the car, I did not sleep and I stood amazed at the number of cars crossed so late. All these strangers who had lived another day, they felt the same fatigue intoxicating?
Thursday evening Salle Pleyel, an entirely different atmosphere. I had just left a young woman Incredibly, with whom vous creates an unexpected proximity. In a living room a bit outdated, we drank iced tea and she said summer, the better perhaps to go north. I tried to keep the council informed and sweet *.
Salle Pleyel, then, with my bag in a second pair of shoes in case of betrayal by the roses that I had to toe. It did not. Crowded into the great hall, large and square glasses, flowered cottons, soft pants, shirts sleeves rolled up. At the bar, they served little pots of sorbet (strawberry, vanilla, mocha), chocolate cake wrapped in towels red sandwiches, cream of artichoke and Parma ham, hot dogs and champagne. Outside, plenty of cigarettes hanging from lips talkative.
In the room, I knew that the later I was sitting next to someone who knew me.
On stage, a Steinway bright and Neil Hannon, nice suit adjusted distinguished accent and glass of wine. In 2001, early in medical school, I dragged a lot in the press booth at the hospital (great way to hide from other students) and I recall the coverage of Inrocks for the release of Regeneration , Neil Hannon in long hair and white T-shirt background of colored dots. I thought about it by seeing it, absolutely smart, magnetic and charming. I loved the enthusiasm of the public in early anticipatory notes Tonight we fly and I got chills during Songs of Love .
On the train the next morning which proceeded to Amsterdam, when I burned the edge of my cup of tea, I still had in mind images of this concert special, bright and cheerful.
The hotel was near the park, the tram ride from the station gave an overview of the city. Already the queue before the Van Gogh Museum fills me with sadness, all these people who then go buy tissue paper with sunflowers on it. Van Gogh would have thought this crowd came to trample his nights and his corn for the wrong reasons?
We have carefully avoided every day the center of the city, preferring his calm and quiet suburbs. I am not tired of beautiful facades and windows without curtains along the canals.
to withstand heat, three key allies:
-ice Yscuypje where my two favorite flavors I was not disappointed: lemon lime and coconut not very rough, deep flavor in both cases.
them lemonade very fresh: home made with lots of mint leaves to Singel 404 (thank you Emily!) or lemons from Sicily and Madagascar vanilla in a pretty bottle Gartin, sipped it that afternoon with a toast to salad of potatoes and bacon. For dessert, a white chocolate cheesecake with G. said I prefer yours!


-cooling of two great museums of the photo: Foam where I remained in turmoil before a photograph showing two young girls in a large room with eighteenth full of books (there Charlotte Gainsbourg was also dressed doll and Benjamin Biolay whose face was disappearing through the smoke of his cigarette) and Huis Marseille with a superb set of Japanese cherry trees in bloom and a comprehensive library on photography and exciting.
And then there was also an illusion to New York Bagel Village, a nice place with light wood furnishings, antique tiles on the walls, carrot cake on the counter and only young people who are aligned along the window with a bagel and a very cool magazine.


As memories, well packed in the suitcase, a teapot vintage green water he discovers to Latei On the good advice from a reader, a small vase fifties, yet another version of The Bell Jar and a small soap dish in the ground.
What I liked best, in Dutch these days, it was our evenings on the terrace of Festina Lente , often to drink Prosecco. The last night on a sofa and landed on the deck with a beautiful view over the canals, we shared ravioli with asparagus, a huge polpette and potatoes with rosemary. It was good.


Back then a bit brutal: many delays from Amsterdam, and after race at top speed in the corridors of the metro, its marches and treadmills, the discovery that the last train to Rennes just left platform number three. Argh. The National Society of French Railways, in his great goodness, we have relocated for the night in a hotel a bit sordid, but to comfort us, I called The RĂ©galade whether one could still arrive on a Tuesday evening at 22:45. I was told Yes of course and it would be difficult to explain how this place set on a dull void any outside Paris is consoling and comforting. I love the benches and wooden tables, bread, the dish that whets the appetite, the madeleines who complete the meal, Bruno Doucet, who comes to say goodnight. Everything was delicious. *

in August, after the ritual and waited Southwest, there will be a plane to Stockholm!

Yscuypje Warmoesstraat 135 B
Singel 404 Singel 404
Gartin Taksteeg 7 BG
Foam Keizersgracht 609
Huis Marseille Keizersgracht 404
Village Bagel Woustraat 74 BG Van
Latei Zeedijk 143
Festina Lente Looiersgracht 40-B

0 comments:

Post a Comment