Friday, July 2, 2010

Tawnee Stone What Happened With

Look here and here-dinner-Japanese Cinema

A ticket for C. who lives in Australia and for C. who is leaving to live, because they make you want to write.

It's super class but not for children
Christophe Honore, we know, is a nice boy. He raises Kim Wilde in a very Parisian film, modernizes Princess of Cleves, a good role to Louis Garrel, uses the image of Alex Beaupain songs and listen willingly disks Vincent Delerm, but there with his book all yellow false for very young (Vintage Nine to School Recreation ), he achieved the impossible: he gave me almost want to learn to drive. Indeed, on page 112 of his book I raise my doll at the end of chapter Reading for Dolls he wrote about her daughter Suzette: I can not wait to be at day when we can read both, as it leads to two on a long journey. This pleasure will be lower than the book as you park on the side, and let the wheel. Suzette and listen to the road again and continued the trip.
There I had a thought for G. that sometimes the journey without blinking Biarritz Rennes with me beside that merely changing the cd we listen, that passes water or cookies ... I also thought Fanny Ardant in Vivement Dimanche, it seems to me that she leads alongside Trintignant, right?
Returning to Christophe Honore and her dolls (essential reading for this summer, you've been warned), I'm sure you'll love the recipes of the four seasons of Chapter But the dolls are eating? It also meets all the crucial questions: what name to give her doll (Christophe suggests names subway station. Imagine, Picpus , Pernety , Charonne or Havre-Caumartin although the one I prefer is Filles du Calvaire), doll Should she walk, does it make her doll to sleep in his bed?
is charming and moving, especially when (attention revelation), I myself for about two years, a cloth doll's humbly called Topless . She has a trace of blue pen on the left leg and I had to ask my mother to sew up one of his eyes but otherwise she is super pretty with its nodes in hair and her little flowered dress. Doll's is polished and cultivated, she likes pizza, ice cream vanilla, cherry clafoutis and the first disc Vincent Delerm. When she grows up she wants to be filmmaker but as she will never grow ... She is glad that I never had dolls when I was little because that way, I'm not jaded.
As for Christophe Honoré, who forgives I have done anything in Not my daughter ... , I still wonder what I was doing other November 26, 2007.

The ride was good, it was in June *
One Sunday morning, she took pictures of the pink flowers that waved silently at the water's edge. At noon, it was a little galley to find a place to lunch and we ultimately failed to Dinard where I have drunk the whole world with my stories of "That's where Melvil Poupaud eating an ice 's Tale been ". Along the promenade of Moonlight, it was shameful matter of food. Like me, she loves noodles dehydrated, the Knack and the bread pudding industry. To tell you how far my bad taste, sometimes I carefully ripping a bread pudding and poke two half-knacks covered with a slice of mimolette before baking and then enjoy all the hot with ketchup. Yum. And
dried noodles ... Remembrance necessarily tied to breakfast with my grandparents. Grandma prepares a bowl of rice with dried meat and salted cucumber for Grandpa who himself prepares me my bowl of noodles with an egg inside. Too good. But who made the coffee milk Grandma?


Otherwise, Bulk:
-did you go see Mathieu Amalric Tour? What moves me most is the How come since I played ... (And this particular moment when he told Sylvia I do not defer to have met you )
we say that Florent Marchet talk of the town where I am so bored once in this song addictive
-next week I go three days in Amsterdam after two nights at the Festival Off Days in Paris (Salle Pleyel Divine Comedy, yay! Yes it's unbelievable, I can go see a concert without Vincent Delerm) addresses and Tips for the capital of the Netherlands?
-well, for Rennes, big change to Mizuna, one of Brittany's favorite restaurants Mengwe : lunch as before except now you can spend a little phone call (02 99 79 18 66) and order take-out (a bento or sushi or a bowl of rice covered with spicy raw tuna). It can also come to the snack (carrot cake thick and glossy, matcha white chocolate cake fresh and moist cheesecake ...) and stock up on sake, tea or wasabi. Service always nice. I'm past ten days ago to make a bento, super rich and delicious (this afternoon then: black sesame crusted salmon and the pork patties and leek).


For G. who could not enjoy this moment, I prepared a Japanese dinner pecking with Genmaïcha hot or chilled sake.
A simple meal and as pretty as possible with somen scented with cherry blossom soaked in a delicious sauce Miyako No Tsuyu (all purchased from Workshop Issé ** after a long conversation with the erudite salesman). There was also a salad of cucumber and radish seasoned with rice vinegar, soy sauce, mirin and sesame oil. I really wanted to do as a salmon tartar to gochujang (you know the Korean chili paste really strong to use sparingly): gochujang is mixed with sugar, plum vinegar (or rice wine or rice vinegar, but vinegar is light and subtle plum) and a little sesame oil and is coated many extra chunks of salmon costs of this preparation. A top with diced avocado, chives and black sesame.
Finally, because I know that G. loves it (unlike aves bream baked tomatoes and potatoes), fried chicken from (Tori no karaage)


Tori no karaage (a recipe of Sophie Brissaud )
For four
-4 thighs and chicken thighs and boneless skinless
-1 large ginger nuts
-1 large clove garlic
-soy sauce
2CS 2CS-sake-1CS
sesame oil
-50g of potato starch Earth-1CS
cornstarch
-frying oil (sigh)

Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
Grate the ginger and then squeeze in a small strainer to catch the juice.
In a bowl, mix the juice of ginger, crushed garlic, soy sauce, sake, sesame oil and some salt. Add chicken and stir to soak up the marinade. Let stand at least two hours.
When cooking, heat the oil. Pour the flour and cornstarch over chicken and toss to coat with batter.
When oil is hot, put in frying chicken, in small quantities, drain as you go. When all the chicken has been fried, put in refrire a minute to highlight the gilding. Too good!

* Original version or Reprise (just a bit truncated)
Workshop ** Isse 3 rue Tournon in Paris

0 comments:

Post a Comment