Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fastpitch Bat Reviews

Life in Brief, 10 - by Fulbine (Exercise No. 16)


is raw, that I announce the death of my last skin.

I understood the premise of this final phase in seeing the following ready behind me in the mirror. He probably had a favorable treatment from the board for pushing me so quickly into the void. Initially a light smoke and a white silhouette of increasingly dense. Until the hungry eyes in my neck bristling.
My last dead skin is presqu'assassinée.

child, the loss of my first skin does not affect me naive I was. Young adults engaged in security troops, I practiced flagellation dermocriminels populations. The loss of my skin, I even filled with patriotic pride, for which the following endorsement.

My last skin had not had much previous I was the first to score.
She wore it in the pale moon light encountered, was pronounced waves lunar its bluish pigments. She had acquired a certain grace, certainly admired by the following waiting.
She was imbued with the disorder animas footprint on the planet Earth that I had the opportunity to address in my thousandth year. Those who needed to regenerate copulation. A mix of ballet skins, strange and smelly. My last experience was skin.

My last skin was tinged atmospheres Andromeda and Centaurus. So many light years experienced in my career Nauta, who intimately linked in my mind of flesh. How many grams will go with it? How my soul will I lose?
My last skin was also my last life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment